Hi. My name is Kevin.
I believe there’s too much avoidable suffering in the world and that we should work on our happiness like our lives depend on it.
My envisioned future is one where fulfilment, rather than achievement, is the end goal.
- Why skills trump passion in the quest for work you love
- How and why to discover your life purpose, if you haven’t got one
- Don’t follow your passion?
- Building the next billion-dollar company
- How to find fulfilling work and be happy
- 7 things I’d tell my younger self about investment banking
- 128-hour work week – finale
- 128-hour work week – sequel
- 128-hour work week – beginning
- You know you’re a seasoned investment banker when..
- How I got my foot in the investment banking door
- Non-theistic buddhist beliefs
- The day you stopped worrying
- Where is happiness?
- Man can be perfect, but for 5 minutes
- When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself
- The importance of having core fundamental values
- Happiness is a skill you develop and a choice you make
- Waking up
- How to deal with people who like to argue
- Why honesty brings happiness
- When now is enough
- Sushil, my last UberLUX passenger
- My favourite quotes
- Guard your time and know that money has a steep discount rate
- Story about a fisherman and another about a man named Jean
- Dear mum, thank you
- What I’d listen to if only I had 15 minutes to spare
- A special post for a special person
- Why we’re liking computers running on outdated operating systems
- When you hear the word ‘successful’, who is the first person that comes to mind?
- 500 days of taking cold showers
- The least painful diet I’m going on (how wrong I was)